时值国际妇女权益日之际，法国驻成都总领事馆, 3E女子学院与女闯王共同重申致力于实现男女平等的承诺，特别是 :
On the occasion of the International Women’s Day 2020, the Consulate General of France in Chengdu, 3E Women’s School and Bosslady join their forces to confirm their commitment to the achievement of gender equality:
• For the elimination of sexual and gender-based violence
1/3 of women in the world have been subject to gender-based and physical violence.
• For equal access to education, opportunities, emancipation
70% of people living with less than 1 dollar a day are women.
• For equality in the workplace (empowerment, representation at all levels of responsibility, wages…)
Women earn on average 20% less than men.
• For the participation of women in peace negotiations
The direct participation of women increases the sustainability and quality of peace.
• For their inclusion in dealing with sustainable development and climate change challenges
Women are among the most vulnerable populations in the world and are the first victims of climate change. They are also bringing concrete solutions.
The defence of women’s rights is one of our major priorities.